Skin Care Program
The Skin Care Specialist Program (SKSP) is taught in English. The Skin Care Specialist course will train students in skin care, facial treatments, make-up application, and hair removal. Completion of this course prepares students to become a licensed skin care specialist.
The 260 hour Skin Care Specialist course teaches theory and practical skills in all phases of skin care. The Skin Care Specialist program prepares students with the basic foundation necessary in sterilization and Sanitation, manipulative skills, safety judgment, proper work habits, business skills, and professional ethnics. Upon completion of the Skin Care Specialist program, the student will receive a diploma and be prepared to obtain entry level employment as a Certified Skin Care Specialist.
|Application Fees (non-refundable):||$50.00|
|Registration Fees (non-refundable):||$100.00|
|Book / Kit / School Shirt (non-refundable):||$780.00|
|Total Program Cost||$3,830.00|
|Total Hours||260 hours|
Skin Care Digital Learning
- Milady’s Standard Esthetics 11th Edition - ISBN-13: 9781111306892 - $163.95 / workbook ISBN:9781111306915 - $88.95
- Milady’s Standard Esthetics 12th Edition - MindTap Digital Learning Solution; ISBN-13: 9781337095150 - $269.95
- Milady’s Standard Esthetics Fundamental (Standard Hardcover, Exam review & workbook)11th Edition 2013;
- ISBN-13: 9781285042336 $255.95
- Onetonline.org - SOC CODE: 39-5094
- CIP CODE: 12.0414